A flightseeing tour and dog sledding in one day! Combine our tours for an unforgettable Alaska adventure.
Tour Availability: May 1 - August 31
Duration: 2 to 3+ Hours
Activity Level: Easy
- Experience two tours back-to-back (flightseeing and dog sledding) for 10% off the total package price.
- This is the best of our tours – dog sledding on a glacier, plus any flightseeing tour of your choice.
- Applies to consecutive tour times only.
10% off both tours when booked directly.
Experience the best of both tours: glacier dog sledding and flightseeing in one incredible day!
What To Expect:
Enjoy a complimentary shuttle from one of our pickup locations in Seward. If you’re driving, park your vehicle at our hangar at the Seward Airport. Please arrive 30-minutes before your scheduled tour time. Before taking flight, you’ll be outfitted for mushing. We’ll set you up with waterproof layers and over-boots for the glacier. After reviewing the safety details of the helicopter, you’ll be off on your adventure: a scenic flight of your choice and a dog sledding tour on Fourth of July Glacier. This will be one unforgettable day and a highlight of your Alaska travels.
You’ll have a great view from every seat, so sit back and relax as you enjoy the incredible scenery. Your professional pilot will provide knowledgeable commentary during your journey. After the completion of your flight, our courtesy van will be waiting for a complimentary transfer to your destination in Seward.
Other Important Information:
- 290 lb weight limit per seat (132 kg)
- Free shuttle service available from many locations in the town of Seward.
- New flexible cancellation policy: If you or a close contact tests positive for the Coronavirus you can cancel ANYTIME for a full refund up to the day-of your flight, likewise if your travel plans are compromised by any COVID-19 travel restrictions. (For other cancellation causes, we will offer a full refund up to 7 days before your flight, cancellations within 7 days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee, and within 24 hours are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.)
- If our staff cancels due to weather, no charges will apply and you will be refunded or rescheduled.
- All tours require a 2 passenger minimum. Call us if you are traveling solo, we’ll add you to an existing reservation.
- Remember to dress in layers for Alaska weather and wear flat, closed-toe footwear (no sandals or heels, please).
Please use this request form to book this adventure. A reservations agent will contact you to schedule your Seward Adventure Tour.