An amazing 30-minute flight captures the beauty of Resurrection Bay, and the majestic glaciers and mountains surrounding Seward. This tour does not include a landing.
Tour Availability: May 1 - September 16
Duration: 30 Minutes
Activity Level: Easy-Peasy-Lemon-Squeezy
- Majestic views of glaciers and mountain peaks.
- Photo opportunities – bring your camera and sunglasses!
- Look for wildlife along the steep cliffs and valleys.
- A backcountry experience for all ages and abilities.
- This tour does not include a landing
Taking off from Seward Airport, you’ll see breathtaking views of the Kenai mountain range rising out of Resurrection Bay. Look for
What To Expect:
Enjoy a complimentary shuttle from one of our many pickup locations in Seward. If you’re driving, park your vehicle at our hangar at the Seward Airport. We ask all guests to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled flight time for a short safety briefing. Then, you’ll be ready for your 30-minute scenic flight to the natural wonders of Resurrection Bay.
You’ll have a great view from every seat, so sit back and relax as you enjoy the incredible scenery. Your experienced pilot will provide knowledgeable commentary during your journey. After the completion of your flight, our courtesy van will be waiting for a complimentary transfer to your destination in Seward.
Other Important Information:
- Free shuttle service available from many locations in the city of Seward.
- Cancel up to 7 days before your tour for a full refund. Cancellations within 7 days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 24 hours are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- If our staff cancels due to weather, no charges will apply and you will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Max. 6 passengers. We can accommodate larger groups with advance notice (please call).
- All tours require a 2 passenger minimum. Call us if you are traveling solo, we’ll add you to an existing reservation.
- Remember to dress in layers for Alaska weather and wear flat, closed-toe footwear (no sandals or heels, please).