The best of the best! Experience a breathtaking flight over Bear Glacier and/or Ellsworth Glacier in picturesque Kenai Fjords National Park! Experience icefields and massive tidewater glaciers. Spot marine wildlife as you tour the dramatic coastline. Includes a landing near or on a glacier!
Tour Availability: May 1 - September 16 (2022)
Duration: 60 Minutes
Activity Level: Easy, Severe Photo-Finger Fatigue
- The best tour we offer explores deeper into Kenai Fjords National Park.
- See crystal-blue glacial pools.
- Unbelievable views – bring your camera and sunglasses!
- Breathtaking alpine glaciers, mountains, and even look for wildlife.
- Helicopters offer the best aerial views of any aircraft.
- Includes a landing near or on a glacier!
Taking off from Seward Airport, you’ll enter the rare beauty of Kenai Fjords National Park. Witness the massive Harding Icefield and Aialik Glacier. Etherial shades of blue as you fly above glacier pools and lagoons of Resurrection Bay. Marine wildlife can be seen along the cliffs and in the water of Resurrection Bay.
What To Expect:
Enjoy a complimentary shuttle from one of our many pickup locations in Seward. If you’re driving, park your vehicle at our hangar at the Seward Airport. We ask all guests to arrive 15-minutes before your scheduled flight time for a short safety briefing. Then, you’ll be ready for your 1-hour scenic flight to the beauty of Kenai Fjords National Park.
You’ll have a great view from every seat, so sit back and relax as you enjoy the incredible scenery. Your experienced pilot will provide knowledgeable commentary during your journey. After the completion of your flight, our courtesy van will be waiting for a complimentary transfer to your destination in Seward.
Other Important Information:
- 290 lb weight limit per seat (132 kg)
- Free shuttle service available from many locations in the town of Seward
- Flexible cancellation policy: We offer a full refund up to 7 days before your flight. Cancellations within 7 days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee, and within 24 hours are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. If you or a close contact tests positive for the Coronavirus you can cancel anytime for a full refund up to the day-of your flight, likewise if your travel plans are compromised by any COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- If our staff cancels due to weather, no charges will apply and you will be fully refunded or rescheduled.
- Max. 6 passengers. We can accommodate larger groups with advance notice (please call).
- Per FAA guidelines, infants younger than 24 months old can fly on a parent’s lap; children aged 2 years and older must have their own seat purchased for them.
- We operate a fleet of Robinson R44 helicopters for our tours. Each helicopter seats three passengers, so larger parties will be traveling in groups of three, using multiple aircraft. For proper weight and balance of the helicopter we may occasionally require groups traveling together to be seated with other guests so we do not exceed the maximum weight limit for the aircraft.
- All tours require a 2 passenger minimum. Call us if you are traveling solo, we’ll add you to an existing reservation.
- Remember to dress in layers for Alaska weather and wear flat, closed-toe footwear (no sandals or heels, please).