The best of the best! Experience a breathtaking flight over Bear Glacier and/or Ellsworth Glacier in picturesque Kenai Fjords National Park! Experience icefields and massive tidewater glaciers. Spot marine wildlife as you tour the dramatic coastline. Includes a landing near or on a glacier!
Tour Availability: May 1 - September 16
Duration: 60 Minutes
Activity Level: Easy, Severe Photo-Finger Fatigue
- The best tour we offer explores deeper into Kenai Fjords National Park.
- See crystal-blue glacial pools.
- Unbelievable views – bring your camera and sunglasses!
- Breathtaking alpine glaciers, mountains, and even look for wildlife.
- Helicopters offer the best aerial views of any aircraft.
- Includes a landing near or on a glacier!
Taking off from Seward Airport, you’ll enter the rare beauty of Kenai Fjords National Park. Witness the massive Harding Icefield and Aialik Glacier. Etherial shades of blue as you fly above glacier pools and lagoons of Resurrection Bay. Marine wildlife can be seen along the cliffs and in the water of Resurrection Bay.
What To Expect:
Enjoy a complimentary shuttle from one of our many pickup locations in Seward. If you’re driving, park your vehicle at our hangar at the Seward Airport. We ask all guests to arrive 15-minutes before your scheduled flight time for a short safety briefing. Then, you’ll be ready for your 1-hour scenic flight to the beauty of Kenai Fjords National Park.
You’ll have a great view from every seat, so sit back and relax as you enjoy the incredible scenery. Your experienced pilot will provide knowledgeable commentary during your journey. After the completion of your flight, our courtesy van will be waiting for a complimentary transfer to your destination in Seward.
Other Important Information:
- Free shuttle service available from many locations in the city of Seward.
- Cancel up to 7 days before your tour for a full refund. Cancellations within 7 days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 24 hours are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- If our staff cancels due to weather, no charges will apply and you will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Max. 6 passengers. We can accommodate larger groups with advance notice (please call).
- All tours require a 2 passenger minimum. Call us if you are traveling solo, we’ll add you to an existing reservation.
- Remember to dress in layers for Alaska weather and wear flat, closed-toe footwear (no sandals or heels, please).