With a second location and a multitude of tours and helicopter services to talk about, we’re super excited to bring it all to you with a new website. We hope travelers will find it easy to navigate, easy to book, and most of all we hope it helps communicate the profound beauty we get to share with you here in Alaska.
- Two locations: We now have two great tour destinations: Girdwood and Seward. Make sure to select your location carefully when booking.
- Online reservations: It has never been easier to book a tour with us. Need help? We’re more than happy to assist with your reservation by phone or email.
- All-new images: fresh photos from recent tours show what’s waiting for you just a short flight away.
We are grateful to the talented team at Sundog Media who helped us create our new website.
We’d also like to thank the brilliant photographers who contributed to help us tell our story:
- Ralph Kristopher of AK Adventure Photos who has the gift of capturing the energy and excitement of tours and weddings so beautifully.
- Taylor Hutchins, a commercial helicopter pilot for Alpine Air who also provides us with some of our most prized photography.
- Joe Connolly of Chugach Peaks Photography. Makes us want to get married all over again when we see the gorgeous images in our special events gallery.
- Charlie Renfro, who’s photos leave us awestruck.
Have a suggestion or or comment? Love finding typos and want to share? Send us a message – we’d love your feedback.