Update November 19, 2020:
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, our team has been taking extra steps to protect the well-being our guests, support staff, ground-crew and pilots. In order for us to remain open for tours and charters, Alpine Air Alaska is following the city’s operating requirements and CDC guidelines for COVID-19 safety measures that include screening the health of our visitors and staff, rigorous sanitation and distancing protocols, and a flexible cancellation policy.
- HEALTH SCREENING: Employees will screen for any signs of illness prior to work and any employee displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to enter the establishment. Employees are required to adhere to frequent handwashing guidelines as set forth by the CDC. All passengers will be expected to follow CDC, state, and city health mandates, and will be screened with a health questionnaire prior to entering our building.
- MASKS AND DISTANCING: Entry into our hangar is by reservation only, and limited to three people at a time. A mask is required inside the building, and aboard the aircraft. If you do not have a mask we can provide one for you. We ask employees and guests to observe a 6-foot minimum physical distance on the ground. Hand sanitizer will be available to guests at all times.
- SANITATION PROTOCOL: Our ground staff is thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting each aircraft before and after each flight. All surfaces passengers come in contact with are disinfected per CDC guidelines, including seats, doors, handholds, headsets and mics, mic covers are replaced for each passenger. All surfaces in our office and public areas are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day, and after each use. Personnel have been provided an extensive checklist for decontamination, which is followed every hour or as needed based on passenger traffic.
- LIMITED SHUTTLE USE: We strongly encourage passengers to arrive in their own vehicle if possible. The vehicle we use to transport our guests is thoroughly cleaned and wiped down after each use. All surfaces passengers come in contact with are disinfected before and after every use.
- FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancel your tour for a full refund up to 7 days before your flight, or if you or a close contact tests positive for the Coronavirus you can cancel ANYTIME for a full refund up to the day of your flight.